Monday, October 6, 2008

Some Quick Federal Election Observations

First off, I have upgraded my sign, I have left the world of the bag sign and have a three by four foot coroplast one on my fence now. I am curious to see if it last to election day.

Burma shaving today was not too bad because the negative responses were much more muted, but then everyone seemed more muted today. I am supposed to be out there tomorrow am again, but I am not sure if I will be able to if I am feeling sick.

Ben had a chance to ask a question of a politician again, he asked Keith Martin, Liberal MP for Esquimalt Juan de Fuca, if he was in favour of kids being able to vote. Ben said the answer was very clear and to the point - No - though Keith Martin did say he could join the Liberals and help the party win.....

I like the fact Ben and Daniel are bothing taking an interest in the election. I am not telling them what think and make it entirely clear that they need to explain to me who they support and why and if it is one of my friends, why they are supporting him. I do not accept "Because you are supporting him"

No comments: