- Pirate Party of Canada - They seem to be the most active minor political party in the country. Their Facebook page is very active.
- Christian Heritage Party - The party held a convention last year. The website is being updated consistently. They list contacts for 34 ridings across the country. Though they have no events listed on their website
- Canadian Action Party - Christopher Porter is putting energy into getting the party happening. The website is being updated but it is clear the party is very short on active members. I can only find the names of seven or so active people in the party. They do have forums that are getting a small amount of traffic. They are at least trying to find a candidate for the upcoming potential Etobicoke Centre by-election, though they do not say anything about the upcoming Calgary Centre and Durham by-elections.
- Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) - in the face of reality and copious economic research, they continue on faith and an amazing devotion to dear departed St Hardial Bains.
- Libertarian Party of Canada - in the past this party has been moribund between elections, but they seem to be more active now than in most elections.
- Rhinoceros Party of Canada - they have regular postings of articles but little else. Though if a joke party can be that active, any other political party that can not achieve at least that is a joke that it continues at all.
Moribund since the federal election:
- Communist Party of Canada - I am surprised they have ceased any activity since the election, I would have thought the comrades would have continued plodding along on faith and martyrdom alone forever
- First People's National Party of Canada - looks like their website has not been updated since the election.
- Progressive Canadian Party - no updates since January of 2010 that I can see on their website, but they have some life on Facebook
- Animal Alliance Environment Voters Party of Canada - they have a limited amount of life on the blog part of their website.
- Marijuana Party - I find little on the website to indicate any federal party activity.
- Western Block Party - effectively moribund, there is very limited life on the website and only limited debate on facebook.
- United Party - very, very moribund