Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sign Problems

I live on a moderately busy corner and this a very strong NDP neighbourhood. The upshot of this is that if I put up political signs, they often disappear rather quickly.

I put up a sign for Liberal candidate Jesse McClinton on Monday evening. This morning it was gone.

I am not sure what some NDP supporter thinks they are accomplishing with this sort of negativity? I am not about to vote NDP because of it. I am also in a riding where the NDP will win even if they did not campaign at all, taking down my sign is not going to change the outcome.

I will be getting another sign and putting it up.

2 comments:

Ryan Speed said...

Bernard, I'm Jesse's campaign manager, if you'd like we can deliver a nice 4x4 sign for your front lawn and secure it nice and tight, not sure if you're interested or not but please give us a call at the campaign office if this interests you.

250-590-1651

Anonymous said...

Find an 8 hour camcorder and record your lawn until the sign is taken.

Then publish it on Youtube.

That shall be fun.

Note your laptop can also record tens of hours at low resolution and the USB videocam costs next to nothing.