Sunday, February 1, 2009

CKNW's "Bill Good Show" - Monday, February 2nd, 9:00am - Indepedent candidacies for the BC legislature at May 12, 2009 provincial election

FYI, tomorrow morning [Monday, February 2nd] I will be appearing on CKNW's Bill Good Show, for one half hour, beginning immediately after the 9:00am news.

I will be publicly declaring my intention to seek, as an independent candidate, the West Vancouver-Capilano seat in the BC legislature, at the May 12th provincial general election.

I am to be joined on the show by Vicki Huntington, independent candidate for the Delta seat in the legislature. The subject is, of course, the potential impact on our politics of electing independent candidates to the legislature.
Vicki is a terrific individual and has a very good chance of being elected. You may recall her father, Ron, who served the North Shore extremely well as a most able, dedicated and independent-minded MP from 1974 to 1984.

I hope you can tune in. If not, the programme segment can be heard later by accessing CKNW's InterNet "audio-vault".

Please forward this e-mail to all those who you think may be interested in the topic, with the request that they do likewise.

I look forward to any comments or questions you may have about my candidacy. Please contact me at your convenience. I can be reached by return e-mail or on my mobile: 604-970-1258.
David Marley

No comments: